Today in this Educlicker post, we will know about FB Lite and Google Smart Lock Removal. What is Google Smart Lock on Facebook? We find amazing features in Android that make using the phone easier in our daily lives.
But sometimes too much help irritates us and sometimes it causes trouble, as is the case with some people with Google Smart Lock.
Google Smart Lock, while a very useful feature, can be quite annoying at times. So let’s find out about Google Smart Lock and how to enable and disable it.
What is Google Smart Lock?
In Android 5.0 “Lollipop” we have a new feature called Smart Lock, whose job is to save all your passwords and usernames. When you sign in to an app or website from your phone, you have the option to save your password for the next time, making it easier to sign in again.
Another advantage is that you delete an app on your phone and then reinstall it.
So if you have previously saved the username and password of this app through Google Smart Lock, you can log in again with just one click.
Remove or enable/disable Google Smart Lock
To turn Google Smart Locks on or off, you can find the Smart Lock option in a trusted agent in your phone’s privacy, from where you can toggle it on or off.
With this, you can delete Facebook Messenger account in Googles Smart Lock.
Read Also: How to Recover an Amazon Account?
For better understanding, do the following:
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Once the setting is open, open the option of additional settings from the bottom.
- From here go to Privacy. If you do not find the data protection option here, you can directly search.
- Click on Trust Agents option.
- This is the setting of Smart Lock, from here you can turn it on or off.
How to delete saved Facebook account in Smart Lock
How to remove google smart lock on Facebook: Due to Googles Smart Lock, multiple saved username passwords are often shown when you log into Facebook or any other app.
To remove FB lite Googles Smart Lock from Smart Lock or remove information from any other app or website, you have to go to Settings again to know “How to remove Google Smart Lock Facebook in android mobile”.
- Go to the phone’s settings.
- Click on Google in Settings.
- From here go to Autofill.
- You can turn autofill on and off from here so that the saved data is not repeated when you log in. However, if you want to remove it, click on Password.
- Here you will find all the apps and websites whose information is stored in Google’s Smart Lock. Now click on any app whose information should be removed from Smart Lock.
- As soon as you click on phone you have to lock then you can delete or edit password and username stored in this app.
- After clicking on Delete again you will be asked if you want to delete. Click on it.
By following these steps, you can delete saved username and password in Google Smart Lock from any app like not only Facebook but Instagram.
How to remove Google Smart Lock on Instagram Account
Like Facebook, if you also want to remove Smart Lock on Instagram, to do so, follow the steps above as well and open Smart Lock settings.
After opening the settings, as you clicked on the Facebook app, now open Instagram from the stick.
Instagram has the option to delete and edit at the bottom. If you click Delete, you can delete your Instagram from Google Smart Lock.
In the previous post we told you how to delete your Instagram account.
What is the advantage of Google Smart Lock?
- Google’s Smart Lock comes in handy when, for example, you accidentally wipe and reinstall your phone but forget your password, you can easily log in with Smart Lock can do. .
- No need to remember passwords from various websites and apps.
- Save time by logging in quickly.
- You do not need to keep entering your username and password.
- No security concerns as Google is trustworthy.
What about Smart Lock for Android?
Now if we talk about smart password lock which will make your life less miserable, this feature will identify some trusted places and keep your phone unlocked in those places.
You can also mark paired devices as trusted and your phone will be automatically unlocked when these devices are near. However, the “expectation vs reality“ scenario looks very different/altered.
Firstly, it is very easy to go for this feature. Imagine someone is running away with your phone and smartwatch. So accessing your phone’s content is a walk in the park. After all you left the front doors open.
To disable/inactive this feature, go to Settings > Lock screen security > Smart Lock. This may differ from device to device. If you can’t find it here, just search for it in the search bar.
Read Also: How to Prevent Cyber Crime?
Google Smart Lock is a very advanced and secure feature. You can find many more such smart lock websites and apps on the internet.
However, we recommend that you only share your important information on such platforms, especially if they are very important to you, then do not give them at all.
If you liked this information provided by EduClicker.in, then definitely tell us in the comment box of educlicker.in website and don’t forget to share the post on social media. If you have any question or suggestion then write us in comment field.