DCA Course Details – Computer Course
DCA Course: Often the question comes in the mind of the student that what should be done after 12th?
Today’s era is of computer and almost all the work is done by it. In this era, who does not know how to operate a computer, understand that there is a lot from the time.
If a student wants to make a career in the field of computer then DCA is the best course for him. So let’s know about today’s topic of DCA Computer Course.
In today’s post, we have given complete information about DCA course. If you want to know, what is DCA and what job do you get by doing this course? What is taught in DCA? If you want answers to such questions, then this post should be completed. From here you will get complete information regarding DCA. DCA Courses Details in English.
What is DCA?
The full form of DCA is “Diploma in Computer Application”. This is 6 months to 1-year computer course which can be done in 10+2 or even after graduation.
DCA is a basic computer course in which you are given information about many types of software, so that even a novice becomes expert in operating a computer.
Read Also: History of Computer/ Generation of Computer
After doing DCA Computer Courses, many job opportunities open up for you, such as:
- Typing in the Office
- Data Entry Operator
- Computer operator
- Accounting Management
- Graphics Design
How to do DCA Course?
There must be some college or institute in your city which conducts DCA Computer Course. If there is more than one college or institute in your city or from where you want to do DCA Courses, then go and ask them all.
- Where is your institution recognized or not?
- What are the fees for this courses?
- What facilities will be given to you for studies and practical knowledge?
By the way, the fees of DCA can range from 5,000 to 20,000 in any college. You will have to find this from different institute centers, because the fees of different colleges or institutes may be different. So by going there you will get complete information and you will be able to go again and take admission.
Admission for the DCA Computer Course takes place in the last week of December and last week of June, that is, twice a year. For admission, you have to carry the fees, 10th and 12th mark sheets and your 3 passport size photographs as per the college or institute.
What are the subjects in DCA? (DCA Subject List)
- Programming languages - Through programming languages, we are taught to write and run programs. In this, we are taught types of computer languages like C Language, C ++ Language, etc.
- Microsoft office – In this, we are given complete information about MS word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Excel, MS paint, etc. Along with this we are also taught to use WordPad and notepad.
- Tally – In this we are given basic knowledge of Tally.
- Typing – Along with this, we are also taught the typing of Hindi and English.
- Basic of Computer – Along with this we are also taught Basics of Computer.
- Database Management – Through Data Base Management, we can keep any kind of data “safe” easily and simply.
- System Designing – Through System Designing, we can easily do any kind of logo design, wedding card making, menu card making, etc.
- Financial Accounting System – In DCA, we are also taught about the basic principles of account.
Career After Doing DCA Course
When a student completes the DCA Computer Course, then many opportunities are opened in front of him in the future. He can do many types of work in different positions in any office / office. Some positions are:
- Networking & Internetworking Field
- Database Development & Administration Field
- Programming – Development Tools, Languages
- Technical Writing
- Software Design & Engineering
- Graphic Design and Animation
- Web/E-commerce Development
Read Also: What is Computer Courses – Which Computer Course is the Best for Jobs
College to do DCA
Top institutes for DCA in India
- University of Madras
- Alagappa University
- University of Calcutta
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
- Punjab University
- Jadavpur University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Gujarat Technological University
- University of Rajasthan
- Gujarat University
- University of Allahabad
- University of Mumbai
- Amity University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Barkatullah University
Friends, I hope you have liked the information given in today’s post (DCA Course Details – Full Information, DCA Course detail in English). You must have got information about the benefits of doing DCA Computer Course etc. Apart from this, if you have any question, then you must definitely comment.