Nowadays every work is digital. The ability of computer is increasing everywhere. Computer is being used for every work, for which it has become very necessary for us to learn computer. So, Let’s start to know about one of the famous and important course of computer called BCA.. We will know What are the subjects in BCA? – Benefits of BCA.
People are going from place to place and doing different types of computer courses. BCA, the full form of BCA is Bachelor of Computer Application is such a course, by doing which we can easily get a job anywhere in the field of computer.
BCA is an undergraduate degree course which is of 3 years duration. In BCA, are given complete information about the computer and are told how to solve the problems encountered in the computer.
BCA semester wise is also done in many universities, in which there are total 6 semesters.
- Course Level : Under Graduate
- Duration : 3 Years
- Total Semester : 6 (Six)
- Eligibility : 12th pass with at least 45%
- Course Fee : 20000-70000
- Salary Paid : 2-3 lacs
- Organization : IT And Software Companies
- Highly Re-commanded Field : Digital Marketing, Graphic Designing, Software Development, Trading etc.
Today we will know what are the subjects in BCA? How many subjects are in BCA.
What are the subjects in BCA?
In BCA, we are taught things like C language, C++, Programming Language, Database Management System, Maths, Discrete Physics, Operating System, English Computer Organization, Ms Office etc.
Read Also: History of Computer/ Generation of Computer
C language is a type of computer programming language, through which we are taught to write the codes of some computers.
This is a low-level programming language, through which we can do software development, in C language, we are taught to write computer code, through which we can see its result in return by giving some instruction through the code.
C ++ language (subjects in BCA) is a basic programming language, through which we can compile the computer by giving it code, it is a free from language which is used to make games and operating systems etc.
Database management system in database management system, we are told how the data is maintained, how it is arranged.
It is not easy to maintain data in big hospitals, for this we need a database management system to maintain the data. Oracle is such a database management software through which we can easily manage any type of data.
Physics & Basic Mathematics
In this comes 12th Physics, in which we are told to use logic gate and gate market, things like making truth table etc. are also taught. In Basic Mathematics also we are taught the complete syllabus of 12th maths.
Through the operating system, are given complete information about the hardware and software of the computer. In the operating system, are also given complete information about Microsoft Office.
The Subjects in BCA, general english are told about basic things, how we should communicate, writing letters etc. things are also taught.
In Multimedia, (subjects in BCA) we are told about Photoshop and coreldraw, how to edit photos, how to remove the background of the photo, making a wedding card, making a menu card, making a design, making a logo, etc.
Benefits of BCA – Bachelor of Computer Application
Now we will know what are the benefits of doing bca? Why do people want to do BCA? What are the benefits they get after doing this? (Benefits of BCA)
As you all know, in India and outside India too, IT sector is growing very fast in few years and in such a situation every IT sector is looking for a good computer engineer. Whether it is a software engineer, developer, database manager or a computer operator or related knower.
In such a situation, if you do BCA, then you are going to get many benefits from it, let us know about the benefits of doing BCA one by one.
Read Also: The types of Personal Computer
What are the benefits of doing BCA?
I would like to divide the benefits of doing BCA into 3 different parts.
- In the first part, I would like to keep those people who want to get a job immediately after doing BCA.
- The second part, I would like to hire those people who do not want to do job after doing BCA or what to do if they do not get a job?
- Third part, I would like to keep those people who want to continue their further studies after doing BCA so that in future they can get a job in a better company with good salary.
Benefits after doing BCA?
As all of you know that the BCA course is completely computer-based, so during this course you are given all kinds of computer-related information, whether it is software development, security or database management.
The maximum focus of the BCA course is on the software i.e. Facebook, WhatsApp, YouTube such software and in today’s time every person definitely makes a software for his own business.
Every big IT company looks for people who can make good software for them, so after doing BCA you can easily get a job in big IT company.
After doing and completing BCA you can do job in different sectors of any big IT companies as per your choice like and interest.
- Software Engineer
- Web developer
- System administrator
- Database management
- Information management
- Software developer
- Computer programmer
- Software Architect
- Project manager
The biggest advantage of doing BCA is that in this you get a chance to work with big companies in different areas of computer such as:
- HCL – Wipro
- Tech Mahindra
Above I told you about some private company where you can do good job after doing BCA and can also get good salary.
In such a situation, not only private companies, there are many such government sectors in India where you can do a good job comfortably after doing BCA and can also enjoy good salary.
Business – Benefits of doing BCA
The biggest advantage of doing BCA course is that it is not necessary that after doing BCA you should do a job in any private or government sector.
If you do not want to do a job then you can also run your own agency where you will make apps for people, create websites etc.
And believe me if you become a professional in this field then you will earn money not for months but for hours where a professional computer specialist demands from 3 to ₹4000 for 1 hour.
Who does BCA?
BCA does the one who has interest in computer and who wants to make a career in computer field.
Those who do not want to do b tech and want to make their career computer field by doing a different course can also do BCA.
Who has to work in the IT sector, can do web c, after doing BCA, students can become a programmer or developer.
Read Also: DCA Course Details – Full Information
Who can do BCA?
- A child of any stream can do BCA in 12th after passing with 45% marks.
- Children of arts and commerce steam can also do BCA.
- BCA can be done by those who have English subject in 10+2.
- Any person from at least 17 years to 25 years can do BCA.
- Most of the universities give admission to the students on the basis of merit list in BCA.
- Merit list is prepared on the basis of 10+2.
What are we taught in BCA?
- In BCA, we are also taught types of languages like c language, C ++ programming language, java, how to handle HTML and DATA, etc.
- We are also taught things like editing the photo, adding different effects to it, making different programs, designing a website, designing a logo, etc.
- Through BCA, are also taught to use many applications, such as adobe photo, coral draw turbo c, oracle etc.
- In BCA, are also given the knowledge of Microsoft office.
Can I get a job after doing BCA?
- After doing BCA, you can do internship from any good company, so that you get to know how the company works.
- In internship, along with teaching as work, the company also gives money as salary.
- After doing internship, you get a certificate and get a job easily in any company.
- After doing BCA, we can do graphic designing anywhere.
- You can do content writing job.
- After doing BCA, we can go to any field like photo editing programing, we can also manage data.
- You can open our own computer classes.
- We can open our business, create our website, etc. We can also do work through computer in a simple way.
After doing BCA, do we get a job in the private sector?
Yes, after doing BCA we can easily get jobs in IT sector companies and that too with good salary.
What jobs can we get after doing BCA?
- Digital Marketer
- Software Tester
- Software Developer
- Network Engineer
- System Analyst
- Software Architect
What are the qualities we should possess along with BCA degree to get a good job?
- Good Communication Skill
- Team Work
- Good Listener
- Good Thinker
Which government job forms can we fill after doing BCA?
Because BCA is an undergraduate course, we can apply for many government jobs according to our qualifications, as well as many new avenues open up for us.
We can also go in the field of banking IT company etc.
Which government forms can we fill? What are some areas in India where you can get a job after doing BCA?
- Indian Navy
- Air Force
- Indian Army
- Forest Guard
- Postal Department
- Income Tax Officer / Income Tax Inspector
- Data Entry Operator, Clerk, Patwari
- IAS Officer
- Agriculture Department
- Programmer and IT Technician
The big advantage of doing BCA course (Bachelor of Computer Application) is that the salary in this field of computer is very high. If you work as a thresher in any good and big company at the beginning, you get a salary of ₹ 20,000 to ₹ 40,000 in the beginning itself.
Studying after doing BCA?
Above I told you what are the benefits of doing BCA, in which field you are going to get the benefits of doing BCA but if you want to continue your studies after doing BCA
So, you will get more benefits of doing BCA because as soon as you do some more courses after doing BCA, then your qualification will keep on increasing, your knowledge will also keep on increasing.
And in such a situation, it is expected that some big company will select you for a big post.
Below I am telling you the names of some courses, if you score them after doing BCA, then your chances of getting a good paying job increase a lot.
- MSC (IT)
- MBA (IT management)
- CCNP Or CCNA
- Redhat Certified
Top 10 Collages in India
- Christ University in Bangalore, Karnataka
- Presidency College in Bangalore, Karnataka
- Chandigarh University in Chandigarh
- SRM Institute of Technology in Tamil Nadu
- Andrews Institute of Technology in Gurgaon, Haryana
- GD University in Noida, Haryana
- Banasthali Vidyapith in Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Women’s Christian College in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Manipal University in Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research in Pune, Maharashtra
I believe that every course in the world, in whichever field you are pursuing your studies, has different advantages and some disadvantages. But the best thing about this field is that after doing the subject, you are unemployed and not going to sit at all.
Because as I told you above that if you don’t get any job or don’t want to do job then how can you run your own agency or business.
Provided that you have to complete the BCA course with full hard work and dedication, there is a demand for only and only professional in this field.
Whatever your field, but if you are a professional in that field then you can easily get a job anywhere anytime.
Today I told you what are the subjects in BCA and benefit of BCA, in such a situation, if you liked reading the information given by EduClicker, you got to learn something from it, then you must tell us by commenting. This gives us a lot of motivation to tell about more such different fields in future.