Hello friends, how are you all, I hope all of you doing well. today here in this article I am going to write some important roles and responsibilities of the above said in the main title. so friends let’s start. Senior Engineer / Superintendent Engineer Roles & Responsibilities – Engineer Job Description.
Consolidate, review and verify document requirements as per the Inspection and Test Plan (ITP), commissioning procedures, and plans, prior to submission to the client for final hand-over and acceptance.
Supervise site engineers in the implementation and execution of the project activities based on approved Drawings, Method statements, and ITPS.
Roles and Responsibilities
Reviews and verifies accuracy and consistency of engineering drawings and specifications and monitors progress to ensure compliance with plans and specifications.
- Ensure that the measuring and testing equipment conforms to the Client’s specifications.
- Supervise and train project team members as necessary.
- Verify accurateness of RFI’s prior to the inspection to QC and Consultant/Engineer.
- Direct and controls the progress of site activities as per the approved construction schedule.
- Coordinate with project management to ensure the documentation, maintenance, and submission of handover documents (As-Built, O&M manual, etc) as per Quality Management System and contractual requirements is achieved.
- Raising of TQ based on the variations /changes observed during the planning & Execution of Work. (Engineer Roles & Responsibilities)
Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with Supplier for timely delivery of Material.
- Inspection of received materials.
- Evaluates the vendors (supplier and service provider) based on their performance and gives feedback to Procurement and Quality Team.
- Prioritize the timely completion of correction and corrective actions on NCRs, CARs, and Customer Complaints raised.
- Implements Project Quality Manual, Inspection and Test Plan, Method Statements, and project-specific procedures.
- Attends Project Management Review Meeting and Coordination Meeting with concerned parties. (Engineer Roles & Responsibilities).
- Conduct Training and Awareness to workers prior to starting new activities.
- Evaluates Quality Objectives on regular basis.
Internal / External Communications
- Internally with all Departments.
- Externally with Suppliers, Subcontractors, and Consultants.
Special Requirements / Features
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Construction Manager