We all have a desire to see the video or photo we see on the small screen of the mobile, in a big screen like a TV, but not everyone knows how to connect the mobile to the TV.
That is why today we are going to tell you some such tricks by which you will know how to connect mobile to TV and can also watch video or photo of mobile or any game on TV.
How to Connect Mobile to TV
There are many ways to connect mobile to TV, but before that, I know that there are two types of LED TVs available in today’s market – one is Smart TV and the other is Non-Smart TV.
Due to the presence of the Android operating system in the Smart TV out of the two, many apps are installed in it. With the help of which we can connect it to the mobile, but to connect the Non-Smart TV to the mobile, we need a USB cable.
Sometimes it also happens that the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth given in Smart TV does not work or is not turned on, even in this situation we use USB only.
This method can be useful for most of those people who have a Non-Smart LED TV, but for people who have Smart TV and are not able to connect wirelessly, then they can also connect their mobile to TV via USB. for you.
- First of all, you have to enable USB Debugging by going to Settings of Mobile.
- After this, after turning on the TV, put one end of the USB in your mobile and the other end in the LED TV.
- In some mobiles, even after turning on USB Debugging, it is not able to connect, for this, by selecting the option of File Transfer, it has to be turned on as well.
- After this, you have to press the Exit button on the TV and then go to the menu and select USB Cable.
- After this, after taking some 5 to 10 seconds of loading, the things/functions going on in the mobile will start appearing on the TV.
- In this way, you can easily connect your mobile to the TV via USB.
The wifi feature is definitely provided in Smart TV, if your TV is not able to connect via USB, then you can also use Wifi. If we use it, then we do not need any wire, just you have to turn on the wifi of the mobile after that follow these steps.
- First of all, you have to turn on your TV, after that, you have to press the Exit button on the remote, after that, a tip will come, you have to do it OK.
- After this, you will come to the Android system of the TV, from here you have to go to Settings by pressing the Right button.
- After clicking in Settings, you will see an option of Wireless Display, you have to select it.
- Now, you have to do some settings on mobile also. Smart LED TVs are made by many companies, so to connect to the mobile, different settings have to be done.
- In some mobiles, the option of Wireless Display is given in the settings itself, to turn it on, you have to go to Settings and click on More and you will see the option of Wireless Display.
- If the option of Wireless Display is not given on your mobile, then try to connect to Wifi Direct by going to Wifi, this option is given in all the mobiles.
- If your mobile is not able to connect to Wifi Direct, then you can also connect to it by turning on Mobile’s hotspot.
- In all Smart LED TVs, the same 3 settings are connected to the mobile.
- In this also it takes some 10 to 15 seconds to connect, after that you can watch all the mobile things on TV also.
3. HDMI Cable
Whether your LED TV is smart or Normal, a port for HDMI cable is definitely given in it. Also, whenever you take an LED TV, an HDMI cable is also provided with it, you can also connect your mobile to the TV with the help of this.
But if you have not got the HDMI cable with the TV, then you can also take this cable from the market or by ordering online, it is very cheap. Let us know how to connect Mobile to TV through HDMI Cable.
- The name of the cable is MHL Micro HDMI Cable, and it has to be put in such a way that its HDMI end is connected to the TV and the Mini HDMI end to the mobile like we put a charger.
- After this, you have to select HDMI mode with the help of the remote on the TV.
- With this, the mobile screen will start appearing on your TV in a few seconds.
Bluetooth option is definitely given in all smart LED TVs. Some people know that by connecting it to TV, we can listen to songs. It works in the same way as we do File Sharing on Mobile via Bluetooth.
But many people do not know that through Bluetooth, the mobile screen can be shown by connecting it to the TV. Let’s know how to do this.
- First of all, you have to turn on the Bluetooth of your mobile.
- After this, you have to turn on the Bluetooth of the TV and click on Search / Scan. As soon as the TV finds the Bluetooth of your mobile, then pair both of them and connect them.
- When your mobile is connected to your TV, then all the files of your mobile will be visible on the TV. Now, you can play any song or video on TV.
- The shortcoming in this is that you can watch the video or image present in your mobile storage, but whatever you do on the mobile screen, it will not be visible on the TV.
Anycast is a small Wifi device that looks like a Pen drive. Whether your TV is a Smart TV or a Non-Smart TV, if it has an HDMI port, then with the help of this you can mirror the screen of your mobile, meaning whatever you do in Mobile, everything will be visible on the TV.
With this device, you get the facility of Wifi even in normal TV. You will get it in the market for around Rs 500. Let us know how to use it.
- First of all, you have to plug the Anycast device into the HDMI port of your TV and the USB that will be given in it has to be plugged into the USB port.
- After this, select the HDMI mode to the TV and connect your mobile to the Wifi of that Anycast device.
- Now, if you are a first-time user, then you have to set it up completely by going to this URL http://192.168.203.1.
- After this, you have to download the app Miracast from Play Store. After this, with the help of the Miracast App, you have to connect your mobile to the TV.
- As soon as you click on Connect in the Miracast app, your mobile screen will be fully visible. Now if you play any video or song, its sound will also play on TV.
Now you must have come to know how to connect mobile to tv via USB and you must have connected your mobile to TV. It is very easy to connect friends’ mobile to TV, just you should know how to use USB and HDMI.
But know one thing for your information that even using all these methods, you will not be able to watch JioTV from Mobile to TV. Even if you do this, the TV screen will only look black. That’s why don’t get confused.