How to Transfer Files between Two Android Smartphones: Google has come up with their own version of “AirDrop” for Android. We called them “Nearby Share. Google has been working on this new file sharing feature since last year. Now this very good news for all android users that it is finally available for a lot of smartphones. I am going to tell you everything about How to Transfer Files between Two Android Smartphones using the Nearby Share feature on android phones.
Supported Devices for Nearby Share Feature
The Nearby Share feature is available for smartphones on android 6.0 or higher version. If you want to check your android smartphone supports this Nearby Share features or not, then go thru these few steps to check. (How to Transfer Files between Two Android Smartphones)
- Go to your smartphone’s settings.
- Then just scroll a little bit in down.
- And then Select Google.
- Now tap to Device Connections.
- Here you will find the option on the next page if your smartphone does support the Nearby Share feature.
- Now go onward and click on the Nearby Share option to customize their settings.
- There is an option of turn ON or OFF. You can select your email account and the device name. You can also set your device visibility with having control over the data usage.
How to Transfer Files between Two Android Smartphones – How to Transfer Files
If you want to share video, photo app, or your location, the Nearby Share feature is able to do this. And it will help you to do all things to share with anyone and anywhere. You can spot the Nearby Share Button on your android smartphone and you can use Nearby Share. (How to Transfer Files between Two Android Smartphones)
Read also: How to Record WhatsApp calls in Your Smartphone
Now follow these few steps to know how to transfer files.
- First of all open, that fills the one you want to share.
- Click the share button or icon.
- Click on Nearby Share. Your smartphone will now start searching for new devices nearby.
- Your friends to whom you want to share the files will also require to enable the Nearby Share feature on their android smartphone.
- Once your phone detects your friend’s phone, simply you click their device name.
- Your friend will need to click Accept on their smartphone to start the transfer.
- In the few seconds, the file will be transferred but depending on your file size.
Here in this article, you learn How to Transfer Files between Two Android Smartphones.